This week on The Collider Podcast, we're not only talking about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, but we have a great prize pack to give away! The prize pack contains:
- An original print and a “Wand Permit Kit” for those of you witches and wizards out there – from MinaLima, the world-renowned graphic designers for the films
- Along with a very own “Newt Scamander” wand from Noble Collection
- A “Muggle-Worthy” Throw
- A Bioworld t-shirt and a “Magizoologist” beanie to also keep fans warm
- And a “Newt Scamander” Funko Figure – part of the talent-favorite and fan-favorite Fantastic Beasts collection
- As well as a Harper Collins Coloring Book, Scholastic Poster Book, Tervis tumbler, and a Trends International bookmark – all in a Fantastic Beasts canvas tote
Listen to the episode to find out how you can enter to win!
As for our discussion, we talk about how Fantastic Beasts builds on the Wizarding world, David Yates' direction, how the film compares to Harry Potter, the decision to cast Johnny Depp as Grindelwald, where the sequels will go, and much more.